Avent 4oz/125ml Feed Bottle (Newborn flow teat)By Avent
Avent 4oz/125ml Feed Bottle (Newborn flow teat)
The Avent Airflex Feeding Bottle uses the unique Avent Airflex Teat, which promotes healthy, active feeding and works with baby's natural feeding rhythm. The Airflex Teat makes it easier for baby to switch between breast and bottle.
- The Feeding Bottle has a built-in valve that works with your baby’s natural feeding rhythm to promote healthy, active feeding.
- The baby naturally controls milk flow
- Your baby controls milk flow more like breastfeeding, which can help reduce over eating and spit-up.
- Supports breastfeeding
- Naturally shaped teat promotes proper latch-on and makes it easier to combine breast and bottle.
- Clinically proven to reduce colic
- A clinical study demonstrated that at two weeks of age, babies fed with the Philips AVENT Bottle experienced less colic than babies fed with a conventional bottle.
- Simple to assemble and ultra hygienic
- Because the valve is built into the teat, there are less parts for you to assemble and clean, making the Philips AVENT Feeding Bottle ultra hygienic and simple to use.
Feeding bottles, whether they are angled or straight, require air inside the bottle to replace the milk your baby takes. When your baby drinks, a vacuum is formed in the bottle causing the teat to collapse, restricting milk flow. Unable to receive milk, a frustrated baby's natural reaction is to suck more vigorously which in turn increases the amount of air swallowed. Most bottles require air to flow in through the hole in the tip of the teat to remove the vacuum, interrupting the flow and rhythm of sucking. Philips AVENT teat's unique one-way air valve opens and closes with baby's natural suckling rhythm, letting air flow into the bottle as your baby drinks, preventing the vacuum from forming. The result is less air in the tummy and a decrease in colic.
A recent clinical study demonstrated that at two weeks of age, babies fed with the Philips AVENT bottle, showed less colic, and behaved more like breastfed babies.
Products you may also consider