Milton Sterilising Fluid
Milton Sterilising Fluid allows you to sterilise in just 15 minutes, killing all bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores (tough dormant bacteria). It has been used in hospitals for many years as a simple and very reliable method.
When in contact with protein, Milton Sterilising Fluid breaks down to water and minute traces of salt. It is therefore totally safe for babies and can be applied directly to the skin - even swallowed - without harm.
Milton Sterilising Fluid is used for sterilising breast feeding equipment and all babies feeding utensils, including bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys and weaning items.
Milton Sterilising Fluid is harmless and leaves no unpleasant taste or odour, so there is no need to rinse after use - utensils are safe for your baby to use immediately.
Milton Sterilising Solution can be kept for 24 hours so you can continue to put items in throughout the day.
Products you may also consider