Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules 16s
Read more about this product »
- Patient Information
Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules
Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules help relieve the symptoms of pain and congestion caused by sinusitis, which include stuffy nose, blocked sinuses, headache, fever and aches and pains.
Suitable for adults and children from 12 years, Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules contain:
- Paracetamol: an analgesic and antipyretic which helps to relieve pain and fever.
- Caffeine: a stimulant to help combat tiredness and to increase the pain relief.
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride: a decongestant to reduce swelling in the passages of the nose to help you breathe more easily.
- Take 2 capsules every 4 hours as required, up to a maximum of 4 doses in any 24 hours.
- Do not take more than 8 capsules in 24 hours.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
- Active Ingredients: Parcetamol 500mg, Caffeine 25mg and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 6.1mg.
- Other Ingredients: Maize Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Sodium Laurilsulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Quinoline Yellow (E104), Patent Blue V (E131), Erythosine (E127) and Indigo Carmine (E132).
Do not take Sudafed Sinus Max Strength Capsules:
- If you have high blood pressure.
- If you have severe heart disease or circulatory problems.
- If you have an overactive thyroid.
- If you have a history of stomach ulcers.
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients.
- If you are taking, or have taken in the last two weeks, drugs for depression known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs).
- If you are under 12 years old.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are have alcohol dependence.
- If you have a blood circulation problem (including Raynaud's Phenomenon).
- If you suffer from diabetes.
- If you are taking alcohol.
- If you are taking any other medicines.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Patient Information Leaflet