1. Beauty
  2. Dental Care
  3. Denture Care
  4. Poligrip 3 Minute Daily Cleanser for Dentures 30s
Poligrip 3 Minute Daily Cleanser for Dentures 30s
Zoom

Poligrip 3 Minute Daily Cleanser for Dentures 30s

SKU : OTCPOLI02|PIP-Code : 3945805|EAN : 5000347048692
In Stock
Brand Image
 
Click on stars to rate this product
     
Add
Write a review
RRP : £1.49
£1.39
Add to basket
Poligrip 3 Minute Daily Cleanser for Dentures deep cleans in just 3 minutes, killing 99.9% of odour-causing bacteria, reducing plaque and removing tough stains to restore whiteness.
Read more about this product »
  • Description
  • Directions
  • Ingredients
  • Cautions
  • Reviews
Poligrip 3 Minute Daily Cleanser for Dentures

Poligrip 3 Minute Daily Cleanser for Dentures deep cleans in just 3 minutes, killing 99.9% of odour-causing bacteria, reducing plaque and removing tough stains to restore whiteness. As dentures are much softer than natural teeth, this gentle formula is non-abrasive to clean without scratching, leaving fewer places for unwanted bacteria and other microorganisms to grow. The perfect way for those who are short of time to get cleaner, fresh and brighter dentures! 
  1. Drop one tablet in enough very warm water (not hot) to cover the dentures.
  2. Soak for 3 minutes
  3. Brush the dentures with the solution using a soft brush.
  4. Rinse with running water.
  5. Discard remaining solution immediately after use.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium carbonate Peroxide, TAED, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-180, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Aroma, Substilisin, CI 42090. CI 73015, CI 19140.
  • Do not place tablet or solution in the mouth.
  • Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
  • Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as a mouthwash.
  • Do not touch mouth or eyes after handling tablets or solution.
  • Causes serious eye irritation. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.
  • May produce and allergic reaction.
  • Wash hands thoroughly after handling. 
  • Harmful if swallowed.. Keep out of reach of children and those at risk of accidently swallowing the tablet solution. If swallowed, call a poison centre or doctor/physician. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and get medical advice/attention.
  Average rating (0 reviews) Write a Review
Products you may also consider
 
Your recent history