Oraldene is a mouthwash that contains hexetidine, an antibacterial and antifungal and is used to help treat throat and mouth infections, including:
Oraldene can also be used before and after dental surgery to help prevent infections.
- Mouth ulcers.
- Sore or bleeding gums (called gingivitis).
- Bad breath (halitosis)
- Sore throats.
- Adults and children aged 6 years and over: Rinse the mouth or gargle for 30 seconds with at least 15ml (approx. 1 tablespoonful) undiluted Oraldene Icemint two to three times a day or as otherwise directed.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
- Active Ingredient: Hexetidine 0.1 g/100ml
- Other Ingredients: Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Saccharin Sodium, Levomenthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Ethanol 96%, Azorubin (E122), Sodium Calcium Edetate, Sodium Hydroxide (E524), and Purified Water.
- Ethanol (96%) may cause irritation or dry skin if frequently applied to the skin.
- Azorubin (E122) can cause allergic reactions including asthma. Reactions are more common in people who are allergic to aspirin.
- Contains sodium: 0.016 g/100 ml.
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to Oraldene Icemint or any of its ingredients.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Products you may also consider