Octenilin Wound Gel 20ml
Read more about this product »
- Directions For Use
Wound gel for cleansing, moistening and decontamination of encrusted, contaminated and chronic skin wounds.
- effectively moisturises, decontaminates and cleans wounds
- helps loosen wound coatings
- creates an ideal wound healing environment to support the natural healing process
- contains Octenidine as preservative, capable of inactivating pathogens
- pain free application with excellent tolerability
- colourless and odour absorbent
- or cleansing, moistening and decontamination of chronic skin wounds
- for the preservativ moistening of wound dressings
- for loosening coatings-even strongly encrusted coatings
- for the support of the natural healing process
Directions For Use
Wounds should always be irrigated and cleansed to remove easily soluble encrustations before further treatment with octenilin Wound Gel.
Bandages, gauze, compresses or other absorbent materials or wound-filling materials can be soaked or moistened before being applied to wounds. octenilin® Wound Gel can be left on the wound until the bandage is changed.
Application should be repeated frequently until all encrustations or necrotic tissue are easily removed and the wound is clean on inspection.