Benylin 4 Flu Liquid
Benylin 4 Flu Liquid contains a combination of powerful ingredients to give help relieve even the worst symptoms of flu including fevers, chills, aches and pains, nasal congestion and coughing.
Active ingredients: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride (25mg/20ml), Paracetamol (1000mg/20ml) and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (45mg/20ml).
Other ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol, Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Saccharin Sodium, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Sodium Benzoate, Eucalyptol, Menthol, Carmellose Sodium, Sodium Citrate, Ethanol, Colourings: Quinoline Yellow E 104, Ponceau 4R (E 124), Patent Blue V (E 131); Flavourings: Honey, Lemon and Cream; and Water.
For oral use.
Adults, the elderly and children aged 12 years and over: One 20 ml dose up to four times daily, as required. Do not take more frequently than every four hours.
Children under 12 years: Benylin Four Flu Liquid is not recommended for use in children under the age of 12 years.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
- Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Ask a doctor before use if you suffer from a chronic or persistent cough, if you have asthma, are suffering from an acute asthma attack or where cough is accompanied by excessive secretions.
Products you may also consider