Care Ephedrine Nasal Drops 0.5%
Care Ephedrine Nasal Drops provide relief from nasal congestion.
- Avoid touching the glass dropper - hold the dropper by the bulb.
- Do not put dropper inside your nostril.
- Put your head back and using the dropper, place the drops into each nostril.
- Replace the dropper in the bottle after use.
- Do not share the drops with anyone else.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Use 1 or 2 drops in each nostril as required but no more than 4 times a day, unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
Children under 12 years: Not suitable unless advised by your doctor.
Ephedrine hydrochloride 0.5% w/v, chlorobutanol, sodium chloride, purified water.
Asthmatics should consult their doctor before using this product. Do not use for longer than 7 days without talking to your doctor.
Products you may also consider