Care Ephedrine Nasal Drops 1%
Care Ephedrine Nasal Drops provide relief from nasal congestion.
- Avoid touching the glass dropper - hold the dropper by the bulb.
- Do not put dropper inside your nostril.
- Put your head back and using the dropper, place the drops into each nostril.
- Replace the dropper in the bottle after use.
- Do not share the drops with anyone else.
Children under 12 years: Not suitable unless advised by your doctor.
Ephedrine hydrochloride 1% w/v, chlorobutanol, sodium chloride, purified water.
Asthmatics should consult their doctor before using this product. Do not use for longer than 7 days without talking to your doctor.
Products you may also consider