Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash
Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash safely cleanses the delicate inner parts of the ear. When used 2 to 3 times a week, it helps to prevent wax build-up, keeping ears clean and clear.
Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash is made of purified seawater and works by gently cleansing the ears through the dispersion of earwax. Used on a regular basis it can also help to prevent the formation of earwax.
The nozzle is specially adapted to the shape of the ear and gently diffuses circular jets of Audiclean in order to avoid any direct contact with the eardrum.
100% Sea Serum comprising of natural, chemical-free pH balanced, isotonic seawater, sterile formula and rich in bicarbonates
For best results, use once a day for ten days, then 2-3 times a week.
1. Attach the nozzle onto the top of the bottle by pressing it gently into place
2. Place your index finger into the nozzle
3. Gently insert the nozzle into ear, while keeping your head upright; depress for 1 second
4. Leave the solution in the ear for 10 seconds
5. Gently tilt your head to allow the wash to drain out
6. Gently dry the outer ear with a clean towel or tissue
7. In case of excessive wax production, leave product to act for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure up to 4 times if necessary.
Do not use if you have ear pain, an ear infection, swimmer’s ear, perforated eardrums, Pressure-equalizing tubes (PETs/Grommets), balance disorders, insulin-deficient diabetes, immunosuppression, head ear surgery or if you have a foreign item in the ear or a hard and/or obstructive wax blockage (indicated by difficulty with hearing, pain, ringing noise, feeling of blockage, temporary deafness after swimming or showering).
Do not use Audiclean Ear Cleansing Wash on children under 2 years of age.
Products you may also consider