Care Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops
Care Sodium Bicarbonate Ear Drops are used to treat hardened ear wax. Sodium bicarbonate works by softening the ear wax, allowing it to come out on its own or making syringing by the doctor much easier.
Active ingredient: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Always read the manufacturer's information leaflet, if possible, before beginning treatment.
- If you find it more comfortable, you may warm the ear drops to body temperature by holding the container in your hand for a few minutes before instilling into the ear.
- Clean the ear with warm water and dry thoroughly, wash your hands.
- Remove the outer cap.
- Lie down or tilt the head so that the affected ear faces up.
- Gently pull the earlobe to straighten the ear canal.
- Hold the container between the thumb and middle finger of the other hand, turn the container upside down near to the ear, try not to touch the inside of the ear.
- Apply enough pressure to the container to release four to five drops.
- Keep the ear facing up for a few minutes to allow the solution to come into contact with the affected area.
- Repeat in the other ear if you have been instructed to use these drops in both ears.
- Replace the outer cap on the container.
- Wash your hands.
Products you may also consider