Otex Express Ear Drops - 10ml
Otex Express Ear Drops special dual action formulation softens and breaks down hard ear wax into small pieces so that they can leave the ear more easily.
Active ingredient: Urea hydrogen peroxide (5% w/w).
Other ingredients: 8-hydroxyquinoline and glycerol.
Tilt head and gently squeeze up to 5 drops of the Otex Express Ear Drops 10ml into the ear. Leave for a minute and gently wipe the surplus with a tissue (you may feel a mild bubbling sensation in the ear). Wash hands after use. Repeat 1 or 2 times a day for 3 or 4 days.
- Do not use if the ear drum is (or has been) damaged.
- Do not use if sensitive to ingredients, if you suffer from dizziness, or if there is any other ear disorder (such as pain, discharge, inflammation, infection or tinnitus), or if anything else has been used in the ear.
- Otex Express is not normally irritant but, in rare cases, painful episodes can occur, particularly if the ear's delicate inner lining has been damaged, broken, inflamed or infected, whereupon the use of ear drops can be painful. Otex Express should therefore not be used, for example, after ill-advised mechanical efforts to dislodge wax or for 2-3 days after syringing.
- See enclosed leaflet for details, cautions and instructions.
- vvIf in doubt, or if there is a history of ear problems, seek medical advice before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
- If irritation or pain occurs during use, or if symptoms persist, stop treatment and consult your doctor.
Products you may also consider