Celluvisc 0.5% Eye Drops 0.4ml x 30
Read more about this product »
Celluvisc eye drops contain the active ingredient carmellose sodium, which is a type of medicine known as an eye lubricant. It is used for the treatment of the symptoms of dry eye (such as soreness, burning, irritation or dryness) caused by your eye not producing enough tears to keep the eye wet.
Carmellose is a synthetic polymer that forms a viscous eye gel. It produces a transparent, lubricating and moistening film on the surface of the eye and is used as artificial tears.
Carmellose clings to the surface of the eye and is therefore not washed out of the eye as quickly as some other lubricating eye drops.
Celluvisc eye drops are available in single-use vials with a twist off seal. Once the seal is broken the drops must be used or thrown away.
Intructions for use
1-2 drops in the affected eye/eyes 4 times a day or as needed.
1 ml contains: carmellose sodium 5mg, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride dihydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, sodium hydroxide or hydrochloric acid, purified water.
- For external use only.
- Always read the label/leaflet.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not use if allergic or sensitive to any ingredients.
- Celluvisc may cause short-lasting blurry vision or mild burning.
- Do not re-use a single dose container, even if there is some solution left.
- If you are using other eye medications, you should apply them 15 minutes before you use Celluvisc Drops.