Excilor Fungal Nail Infection Pen penetrates the nail to modify its microenvironment and rapidly reduces the nail's pH, making it hostile to fungal growth. The effects of Excilor are visible almost immediately as the infected part of the nail grows out.
Excilor is a pen applicator, making it quick, easy and precise to use.
Excilor is suitable for use by diabetics as there is no pharmacological effect.
- Clinically proven efficacy.
- One complete course of treatment for 1 nail.
- No need to file the nail.
- Can be applied in seconds.
- Dries in one minute.
- Results visible once the nail starts to grow back.
It is important to start the treatment as soon as the first symptoms appear: the smaller the infected area, the shorter the period of treatment – and the faster the nail will regain its normal, healthy appearance.
- Before each application, clean the nail and remove any traces of nail polish.
- Use the pen-shaped applicator to coat the whole nail and the underside of the nail rim with the product. Apply generously twice a day (once in the morning, once in the evening). For best results, treat the infected area for a minimum of three months. It is best to continue the course of treatment until the nail has recovered completely.
- Allow the nail to dry (1 to 2 minutes) before putting on socks and/or shoes. (After each application, you can use your usual nail polish or lacquer, but don’t forget to remove the nail polish before the next treatment).
- Make sure the applicator is fully closed after each treatment to prevent evaporation.
- Use a nail clipper to trim the nail as soon as new growth appears.
- The applicator contains sufficient product for 400 applications.
Ethyllactate, aqua (water) (7%), acetic acid, penetration enhancer, film-forming agent, preservatives (contains no parabens).