Vitabiotics Wellwoman Tricologic
Vitabiotics Wellwoman Tricologic is specifically formulated to help women maintain healthy hair growth & condition
The changes which occur as we age, as well as an inadequate diet, hair styling and lifestyle, can all impact hair condition, strength and growth. Healthy hair growth is related to many factors as we get older including:
- Genetic factors
- Inadequate nutrition
Wellwoman Tricologic has been scientifically formulated to provide a complete spectrum of 26 nutrients, including biomarine collagen, L-Cystine and special plant derived nutrients, which play a role in scalp health and hair follicle metabolism. The bio-active nutrients of Wellwoman Tricologic® are delivered via the blood stream directly to the hair roots for maximum benefit to help counteract the effects of aging on the hair.
Nutrition and Your Hair
Having a healthy head of hair and a healthy scalp begins with the proper nutritional building blocks. The hair follicle is a highly active factory and metabolic requirements for oxygen, energy and protein synthesis must be met to maintain healthy hair. A reduction of nutrients in the diet or a reduction of blood supply to the scalp can threaten the delivery of adequate oxygen, glucose and essential nutrients which can have a negative impact on the body’s ability to assimilate nutrients required to maintain normal follicle metabolism and hair growth. Supplementation can therefore play an important role in safeguarding an individual’s nutritional intake.
Specialist nutrients in Tricologic to help nourish Hair Follicles and help protect of against age related hair changes.
Wellwoman contains Volumin, an exclusive proprietary combination of biomarine extracts, colloidal silica and natural antioxidants specifically designed to nourish hair follicles, helping to keep hair looking thick and healthy.
The exclusive Volumin formula includes:
- Hydrocollamer (hydrolysed marine collagen) - providing the body with essential amino acids to help produce and support collagen which is a vital protein for our whole body, including hair.
- Silicon - the third most abundant trace element of the human body, important in the structure of hair.
- Grape Seed Extract - containing powerful antioxidants to promote a healthy circulation and help protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals, which can lead to premature ageing of the hair.
- Acerola Cherry Extract - one of the richest natural sources of vitamin C. A natural anti-oxidant that acts in protecting fatty acids and cells against the damaging effect of free radicals, that can cause the break down of cells.
The Hydrocollamer (Hydrolysed Collagen HCP) used in Wellwoman Tricologic® is a form of the protein collagen which is a rich source of the amino acids glycine, L-proline and L-hydroxyproline.
Collagen is the most abundant form of natural protein found in the body and it makes up the primary support structure of the hair. It is not commonly known that it gives hair strength plus an inherent ability to retain moisture. After around 25 years of age, levels of collagen begin to decrease at a rate of approximately 1.5% a year, such changes are thought to contribute towards the hair becoming thinner and more dull.
Also included in the advanced Tricologic® formulation is the amino acid L-Cystine, which may assist in maintaining hair strength.
Both Biotin and Niacin play key roles in scalp health. Biotin is important through its action on the metabolism of scalp oils and may help maintain hair colour. Niacin helps maintain blood circulation within the scalp and can help support the metabolism of healthy hair follicles.
Wellwoman Tricologic also contains a number of other nutrients important to scalp and hair health including:
- L-Cysine - an essential amino acid and structural component, that may help to maintain strong hair.
- Inositol – a constituent of lecithin in cell membranes. This is a growth factor for rapidly dividing cells such as hair follicles keratinocytes.
- Vitamin D3– Adequate Vitamin D is essential for hair health.
- Antioxidant vitamin E– help to protect against the damaging effects of free radicals, which can lead to premature ageing. Vitamin E may help support skin repair.
- B-vitamin complex - essential in the health and growth of rapidly dividing cells such as those present in the hair follicle
- Pantothenic acid – essential for healthy hair growth and the maintenance of hair pigmentation.
- Iodine – plays a role in metabolism and required for hair growth to proceed at optimal levels.
- Essential minerals - including magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, chromium and selenium serve as co-factors which support healthy hair follicle and cellular metabolism as well as hair structure. A lack of these in the diet can influence hair growth and scalp condition.
Take two or three tablets per day with a main meal. Swallow with a glass of water or cold drink, not tea or coffee as this may cause the tablets to disintegrate too quickly. Do not chew the tablets. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not take if you are allergic to fish or fish products. Wellwoman Tricologic can be continued for as long as required.
Wellwoman Tricologic is a food supplement and not a medical treatment.
Free from: gelatin, artificial colours, gluten, preservatives, salt or yeast. Wellwoman Tricologic is not tested on animals
|Per 3 Tabs ||% EC RDA|
|Hydrolysed Marine Collagen (Hydrocollamer)||200mg||--|
|Grape Seed Extract||5mg||--|
|Vitamin D (as D3 800 IU)||20μg||400|
|Vitamin E||60mg α-TE||500|
|Acerola Cherry Extract providing Vitamin C||60mg||75|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||10mg||909|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||8mg||571|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||36mg NE||225|
|Folacin (Folic Acid)||400μg||200|
|Silicon (Colloidal Silica)||60mg||--|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids||3mg||--|
Average rating (0 reviews) Write a Review
Products you may also consider