Sodium Cromoglicate Eye Drops
- Sodium cromoglicate is used to prevent and treat eye problems (eg, redness, itching, watering) caused by allergy, such as hay fever.
- One or two drops are usually put in each eye four times a day.
- The drops can take some time to work fully. You may need to use them regularly for several days before your symptoms improve.
- You should not wear soft contact lenses while using these drops.
- If you are using the drops for a long time, you should start a new bottle each month, even if you have not used up all the drops in the bottle already opened.
- Some people feel a brief stinging after using the eye-drops. If this is prolonged or if your eyes do not get better, speak to me or your doctor.
Products you may also consider