Otrivine Adult Nasal Drops 10ml
For the symptomatic relief of nasal congestion, perennial and allergic rhinitis (including hayfever) and sinusitis.
Otrivine Adult Nasal Drops are a clear colourlesss solution.
Otrivine Adult Nasal Drops are an effective decongestant, which act gently to clear a blocked nose within minutes and relieve excessive nasal secretions for up to ten hours. Useful for colds, hayfever and sinusitis. Suitable for adults and children over 12.
Otrivine Adult Nasal Drops work in minutes and the effects last up to 10 hours.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.1% w/v
Adults and elderly (all indications): 2 or 3 drops in each nostril 2 or 3 times daily.
- Children under 12 not to be used.
- For reasons of hygiene do not use this bottle more than 28 days after first opening it.
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection.
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor's care consult him before using Otrivine.
- Do not use continuously for more than seven days.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Patients are advised not to take decongestants for more than seven consecutive days.
- Otrivine, like other preparations belonging to the same class of active substances, should be used only with caution in patients showing a strong reaction to sympathomimetic agents as evidenced by signs of insomnia, dizziness etc.
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross infection
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Sealed cap. Do not use if seal is absent or broken.
Products you may also consider