Cura-Heat Back Pain MAX Size - 2 Heat PacksBy Cura-Heat
Cura-Heat Back Pain MAX Size (2 Heat Packs)Cura-Heat Back Pain Max Size are twice the size of regular Cura-Heat Back Pain packs and cover a larger area of the lower back, making them more suitable for people who desire warming relief over a larger area and may suffer from severe back pain.
Cura-Heat Back Pain Max Size provides targeted, temporary 12 hour warming relief from muscular and joint aches and pains. Just open the sachet and apply to the clothing/ underwear where the heat radiates through to the source of pain thereby increasing circulation, decreasing stiffness and relaxing sore muscles.
Cura-Heat Back Pain packs are fragrance free, non-medicinal and, with a thin discreet design, they are ideal to use anywhere.
Open the Cura-Heat sachet by hand (do not cut), remove and unfold the heat pack. Peel away the protective sheet from the back of the heat pack. Adhere to the clothing/underwear over the painful area. After use, slowly peel off the heat pack from the clothing/underwear.
- The heat pack warms up gradually and reaches maximum heat within approximately 30 minutes.
- The heat pack is air-activated so do not open the sachet until you are ready to use it.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if after 7 days your pain gets worse or remains unchanged as this could be the sign of a more serious condition.
- Each heat pack is single use.
- For external use only.
If misused heat packs can cause burns even at low temperature. Follow instructions and monitor frequently.
To prevent the risk of burns:
- Never apply the heat packs directly to the skin
- Allow air to circulate over the heat pack and do not apply pressure, for example by lying or sitting on the heat pack or wearing tight clothing over the heat pack.
- If the heat pack becomes uncomfortably hot or a rash develops discontinue use immediately
- The heat pack should be used with careful supervision on those unable to remove the product themselves such as the elderly or physcially disabled.
- Do not use heat pack while sleeping.
Do not use
- On children 12 years and younger
- On persons who have experienced allergic reactions with medicines or cosmetics in the past
- Over an area with the presense of redness, inflammation, over broken/bruised or irritated skin
- On areas of the body where heat cannot be felt
- In conjunction with other creams, rubs or lotions applied to the skin or with/near to other heat sources
- If you are bedridden or prone to skin ulcers.
Iron, Activated Carbon and Water.
Products you may also consider