Cura Heat Back & Shoulder Pain Single Heat PackBy Cura-Heat
Cura Heat Back & Shoulder Pain Relief (Single Heat Pack)
Cura-Heat provides targeted, temporary 12 hour warming relief from minor muscular and joint aches and pains. Just open the sachet and apply to clothing / underwear where the heat radiated through to the source of pain – increasing circulation, decreasing stiffness and relaxing sore muscles.
Fragrance free, non medicinal and with a thin discreet design, Cura-Heat Back Pain & Shoulder Pain Relief is ideal to use anywhere.
Cura-Heat gradually warms and will reach maximum temperature over a 30 minute period.
Cura-Heat is ideal for back pain relief and shoulder pain relief.
Open the sachet by hand and remove the Cura-Heat heat pack – peel away strip Adhere to clothing / underwear over the painful area
If misused heat packs can cause burns even at low temperature. Follow instructions and monitor frequently. To prevent the risk of burns: Never apply the heat packs directly to the skin. Allow air to circulate over the heat pack and do not apply pressure, for example by lying or sitting on the heat pack. If heat pack becomes uncomfortably hot remove immediately.
- For external use only.
- Each heat pack is for single use.
- Do not use Cura-Heat over an area with presence of redness, inflammation, over broken/bruised or irritated skin.
- Do not use Cura-Heat whilst sleeping.
- Do not use Cura-Heat in conjunction with other creams, rubs or lotions applied to the skin or with/near to other heat sources.
- If you have rheumatoid arthritis, poor circulation, nerve damage, sensory impairment, a skin condition, are diabetic or pregnant contact your doctor to make sure that heat therapy is appropriate for you.
- Do not use heat packs with other wrap or supporter.
- Do not use Cura-Heat on children.
- Use only the enclosed heat packs with the wrap.
Products you may also consider