Cura Heat - Heat Packs For Arthritis Knee Pain 4sBy Cura-Heat
Cura-Heat Arthritis Pain (Knee)
Cura-Heat Arthritis Pain is specially designed for knee pain and is a self-heating system which stays in place over the knee area delivering deep comforting heat for up to 8 hours, to provide targeted temporary relief to arthritis knee pain.
The comforting heat can help relieve the arthritis pain and aches associated with arthritis in the joint area by increasing blood circulation.
Non-medicinal, portable and discreet. Cura Heat Arthritis Pain treatment can be used anywhere.
Directions for use
Place the elasticated wrap over the knee area ensuring that the elasticated rim is above the knee and the Cura-Heat logo faces the front.
Open the Cura-Heat sachets by hand and remove the heat pack. Insert only one heat pack into the wrap pocket on both sides of the knee.
- If misused heat packs can cause burns even at low temperature. Follow instructions and monitor frequently.
- To prevent the risk of burns: Never apply the heat packs directly to the skin
- Allow air to circulate over the heat pack and do not apply pressure, for example by wearing tight clothes, tights or stockings over the wrap. If the heat pack becomes uncomfortably hot remove immediately.
- For external use only.
- Each Cura-Heat heat pack is for single use.
- Do not use Cura-Heat over an area with presence of redness, inflammation, over broken/bruised or irritated skin.
- Do not use Cura-Heat whilst sleeping.
- Do not use Cura-Heat in conjunction with other creams, rubs or lotions applied to the skin or with/near to other heat sources.
- If you have rheumatoid arthritis, poor circulation, nerve damage, sensory impairment, a skin condition, are diabetic or pregnant contact your doctor to make sure that heat therapy is appropriate for you.
- Do not use Cura-Heat heat packs with other wrap or supporter.
- Do not use Cura-Heat on children.
Use only the enclosed heat packs with the wrap.
Products you may also consider