Cuxson Gerrard Belladonna Plaster - Large 28cm x 17.5cm
"Harnessing nature’s help for pain relief”
- Muscular Tension & Strain
- Stiff Neck & Aching Shoulders
- Back Ache
The plasters utilise foliage from belladonna plants that produce a natural relief for aches and pains. The alkaloids extracted from the plant act as a counter irritant increasing the blood flow to the area under the plaster. This in turn generates heat to provide targeted warming relief for aches and pains.
The foliage is pulped into a liquid base producing a belladonna extract containing alkaloids from the plant.
Tested and controlled levels of belladonna alkaloids are incorporated into the specially formulated adhesive system which is coated directly onto soft cotton cloth. The cloth is perforated to allow the skin to breathe.
Do Not Use If You:
- suffer from glaucoma
- are allergic to adhesive plasters
- have inflamed or broken skin
- have applied any other medication to the skin
- are using medicine that contains antihistamines
- Children under 10 years old
- Pregnant or breast feeding women
Average rating (0 reviews) Write a Review
Products you may also consider
Your recent history