Dulcolax 10mg Suppositories 12s
Read more about this product »
Dulcolax Suppositories are used for the relief of constipation. Dulcolax Suppositories contain bisacodyl and are fast acting - they start to work after 15 minutes and usually take full effect in just 30 minutes. Dulcolax Suppositories contain the same active ingredient as Dulcolax Tablets but act much more quickly.
Dulcolax 10mg Suppositories are designed to be used under medical advice in adults and children over 10 years of age.
Each Suppository Contains 10mg Bisacodyl. Also contains hard fat.
Do not use Dulcolax Suppositories if:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to Bisacodyl or hard fat
- You have severe dehydration
- You have a bowel condition called "ileus" (in the small intestine)
- You have a serious abdominal condition such as appendicitis
- You have severe abdominal pain with nausea and vomiting
- You have a blocked bowel (intestinal obstruction)
- You have inflammation of the bowel (small or large intestine)
- You have cracking of the skin around your back passage (anal fissures) and/or if you have inflammation or ulcers around your back passage (ulcerative proctitis).
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before using Dulcolax Suppositories if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding. If you use more of this medicine than you should, talk to a doctor or go to a hospital straight away. Take the medicine pack so the doctor knows what you have taken.