Spasmonal Forte 120mg Hard Capsules 60s
Read more about this product »
- Patient Information
Spasmonal Forte 120mg Hard Capsules
Spasmonal Forte 120mg Hard Capsules provide relief from the pain of Irritable Bowel Syndome, painful diverticular disease of the colon and period pains. The active ingredient alverine citrate is an anti-spasmodic medicine which works by relaxing the muscles in the intestine and the uterus, thus helping to stop the pain you feel when the muscles become tense.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 1 or 2 capsules taken up to 3 times a day.
- Active Ingredients: Alverine Citrate 120mg.
- Other Ingredients: Maize Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, Colours (E132, E171 and E172) and Printing Ink (Shellac, Black Iron Oxide (E172), Propylene Glycol).
- If this is the first time you have had these symptoms, consult your doctor before using any treatment.
- If you feel dizzy while taking Spasmonal Forte 120mg Hard Capsules, you should avoid driving or operating machinery.
- Consult your doctor if you have developed new symptoms, or if your symptoms worsen, or if they do not improve after 2 weeks treatment.
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to alverine citrate or any of the other ingredients.
- Your doctor has told you that you have obstruction of the gut or that your small bowel is not working properly.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You are under 12 years of age.
- Any of the following apply to you. See your doctor as soon as possible if:
- You are aged 40 years or over.
- You have passed blood from the bowel.
- You are feeling sick or vomiting.
- You have lost your appetite or lost weight.
- You are looking pale and feeling tired.
- You are suffering from severe constipation.
- You have a fever.
- You have recently travelled abroad.
- You are, or may be, pregnant.
- You are breast feeding.
- You have abnormal vaginal bleeding or discharge.
- You have difficulty or pain passing urine.
Patient Information Leaflet