Nicorette Icy White 2mg Sugar Free Gum - 30 PiecesBy Nicorette
Nicorette Icy White 2mg Sugar Free Gum
Nicorette Icy White Gum is the first Nicorette Gum to taste like gum should, with the added benefit of being a teeth whitening gum.
Nicorette Icy White Gum allows you to actively control how much nicotine you use and when you use it, to help you quit smoking. It is available in two different strengths:
- Full Strength 4mg Gum: Suitable for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day.
- Low Strength 2mg Gum: Suitable for those who smoke 20 cigarettes a day or less.
Nicorette Gum Flavours
Nicorette Gum is available in four flavours: Freshmint, Original, FreshFruit and Icy White Gum.
How Does Nicorette Gum Work?
When you chew Nicorette Gum, it releases controlled amounts of nicotine into your body to help you deal with cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms. When you use nicotine gum correctly you can double your chances of stopping smoking successfully vs willpower alone.
How Do I Use Nicorette Gum?
To make sure you get the most from Nicorette Gum you should use the correct chewing technique:
- Chew the gum slowly until the taste becomes strong.
- When this happens, rest the gum between your cheek and teeth.
- Chewing the gum releases the nicotine, which is then absorbed through the lining of the mouth.
- When the taste has faded chew the gum again.
Most people start by using between 8-12 and up to 15 pieces of nicotine gum each day. You should use the gum for at least three months and then gradually reduce the number of pieces you chew. If you start with the Full Strength 4mg Gum to deal with your nicotine addiction, you can switch to the Low Strength 2mg Gum during the reduction stage.
Remember, if you have any questions about Nicorette Gum, ask your pharmacist or local GP for advice and always read the label.
Contains nicotine, Requires willpower. Always read the label.
Products you may also consider