Nicotinell Mint 1mg Lozenges - Pack of 96By Nicotinell
Nicotinell Mint 1mg Lozenges
Fast Craving Relief
Nicotinell Lozenge is an aid to combat the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking. The lozenge is a discreet way to reduce your cravings whenever you feel the urge to smoke. Lozenges are available in both 1mg & 2mg extra strength. Nicotinell lozenge contains nicotine. Stop smoking aid. Always read the label. Requires willpower.
Which Lozenge Do I Need?
- Nicotinell 1 mg lozenge is for smokers smoking less than 20 cigarettes a day. It can also be used by smokers smoking between 20 and 30 cigarettes per day depending on your preference.
- If you smoke more than 30 cigarettes per day you should use Nicotinell 2mg lozenge.
- If you need advice before starting to use nicotine lozenges, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
- For adults over 18 years of age.
- Read the instructions enclosed in the pack. You must not smoke whilst using these lozenges.
- Suck 1 lozenge when you feel the urge to smoke, but initially try to use no more than 1 lozenge every 1-2 hours. Most people use 8-12 lozenges per day.
- This product is designed to be sucked slowly, do not swallow or chew. These lozenges should not be sucked like ordinary lozenges. The maximum daily dose is 30 of the 1mg lozenges or 15 of the 2mg lozenges.
- Only use 1 lozenge at a time.
- Treatment should continue for at least 3 months, after which time the number of lozenges should gradually be reduced.
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of child ren.
Products you may also consider