Nicorette Invisi 15mg Patch (Step 2) - 7 Days
Read more about this product »
- Nicorette Invisi 15mg Patch (Step 2)
Nicorette Invisi 15mg Patch (Step 2)
Nicorette Invisipatch is a discreet, easy-to-use, once-a-day solution to help you deal with the cravings and withdrawal symptoms associated with quitting smoking.
It is most suitable for you if you are a regular smoker who smokes throughout the day.
How does it work?
The Nicorette Invisipatch helps you to quit by delivering a continuous, controlled dose of nicotine into your body to help relieve cravings and withdrawal symptoms. The nicotine is released through your skin over 16 hours. It is absorbed quite slowly compared to smoking a cigarette so you should be prepared to wait a little while longer for the nicotine to get into your system.
For your Nicorette Invisipatch to work it is important that you use it properly, so make sure that you read through all the instructions carefully.
- Apply one fresh Nicorette Patch first thing every morning
- Remove the Patch before going to bed and dispose of it safely
- Apply the Patch to a clean, dry, hairless area of skin on the front or side of your chest, upper arm or hip.
- Apply the Patch to the same spot of skin two days running
- Use the Patch on broken or inflamed skin
- Smoke while you are wearing the Patch.
Nicorette Invisipatch Reduction Guide
It is important to gradually reduce the amount of nicotine you absorb until you can do without it.
If you smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day, then the Nicorette Invisi 25mg Patch is a good starting dose for you. The Nicorette Invisipatch is available in three strengths (25mg, 15mg & 10mg), so you can start on the highest dose and then gradually reduce your intake:
- Start with the higher strength 25mg full strength patches for eight weeks
- Switch to the 15mg patch for two weeks
- Finally, lower the dose to the 10mg patches for a further 2 weeks before giving up all together
Or if you smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day, then you should start on the 15mg patch for 8 weeks, then cut down to the 10mg patch for 4 weeks.
Remember, if you have any questions or are not sure of anything, please ask your pharmacist or local GP for advice and always read the label.