ArthriAid Tablets are a joint supplement for dogs and cats, to help improve joint stiffness.
As pets get older the 'wear and tear' on their joints may cause stiffness and poor movement and need extra 'joint nutrients' to help rebuild and maintain their joints. Some large breeds of dogs such as labradors, golden retrievers, rottweilers, german shepherds and dalmations are particularly prone to joint problems. It is estimated that 25–30% of all dogs develop joint problems, and although joint problems can occur at any age depending on the cause, joint problems occur in many older dogs from the age of 5 years.
ArthriAid contains a selection of ingredients to help rebuild and maintain joints, giving your pet the mobility they deserve:
- Glucosamine: an amino sugar that is the starting point for the production of new cartilage and is fundamental to maintaining joint function.
- Chondroitin: a major component of cartilage, maintaining the spongy texture. This is essential to absorb shock and nourish and lubricate the joints.
- MSM: a naturally occurring sulphur compound which helps soothe knocks and bumps, returning normal joint mobility.
- Manganese: acts as a co-factor in the synthesis of collagen and Glucosaminoglycans.
- Vitamin C: a powerful anti-oxidant that acts as a free radical scavenger therefore protecting cartilage breakdown.
ArthriAid can be given in addition to any other supplements and the effects should be seen within 7-10 days. Dogs should take ArthriAid for a minimum of 1 month, however as joint problems usually develop and progress over time, ArthriAid should be continued long term. It is possible to stop using ArthriAid and then reintroduce as required.
Tablets can easily be crushed and mixed with regular food. Give the following amount:
|Pet Weight||Amount to give|
|Up to 5kg||¼ tablet|
After 14 – 21 days the daily intake can be reduced by half for maintenance.