Chemist.net is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK and the NHS Information Governance requirements. For more information on how we safeguard your information, please download our Safeguarding Information Leaflet
- When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We may use your personal information to update you about new products/services.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We do not store your card details.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require verifying your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by clicking the unsubscribe link which is present in every email we will send to you.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at:
Chemist.net18 Oxleasow Road, East Moons Moat, Redditch, B98 0RE