Profoot Soft Gel Multi-Use Gel Padding
- Relieves pressure and rubbing
- Versatile, easily cut to any shape
- Self-adhesive backing
- Made with Deramed gel
- One Size - 7cm x 11cm
The Gel Padding conforms to the contours of your body and offers greater reduction of friction than traditional foams and felts, and can be either applied to the skin or to the inside of footwear.
Unlike traditional foams and felts, the Gel Padding is enriched with moisturising mineral oil which, if placed gel-side to the skin, helps soften and prevent corns and calluses.
Can be used anywhere on the body where the reduction of friction and pressure is needed.
Ideas for Use:
- Blister prevention: use where rubbing is likely to result in a blister.
- Corns: to reduce pain from corns place a piece of Profoot Gel Padding over problem area.
- Rubbing shoes: fix a piece of padding to the shoe or the skin in the problem area.
- Painful corns betwen toes: cut a small piece of Padding and stick it to the adjacent toe.
- New shoes: use to reduce friction and pressure when breaking-in new shoes.
Gel side can be washed with water and mild soap. Replace product when necessary.
If pain, numbness, or irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Not to be used on broken skin. Keep out of the reach of children.
Average rating (1 reviews) Write a Review
PRO FOOT GEL
DAVID WALTON | 08-05-2015
Products you may also consider