Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation 15 Opal
Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation can give total coverage and long lasting wear with a blendable moisturising texture.
Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation:@@:Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation
Dermablend Corrective Foundation can give total coverage and long lasting wear with a blendable moisturising texture. It contains a large concentration of high-coverage pigments and an ultra-supple texture so as to obtain flawless coverage with no mask like effect. Skin irregularities can be instantly concealed without leaving a make-up line of cakiness. The complexion seems radiant, supple and comfortable. The texture can be ultra-easy to blend into the skin and glides on evenly offering maximum color dispersion. Hypoallergenic, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic, Oil-free, Fragrance-free, Tested on sensitive and delicate skin.
Dermablend offers a range of camouflage coverage product for irregular skin tone, redness, minor acne scars, enlarged pores, dark circles and pigmentation disorders.
Vichy is the number one pharmacy skincare brand in European continental pharmacies.
Vichy's unique formulations combine mineral rich thermal spa water and renowned dermatological ingredients selected for each individual skin need. Vichy believes in providing personalised skin diagnosis tools for every skin type, developed with health professionals.
Believing in health, means looking at skin in a unique way. At Vichy, we believe that the most effective way to long-lasting beauty is through taking care of your skin health.
- Allergy tested.
- Long-lasting wear.
- With Vichy Thermal Spa Water
- Efficacy tested under dermatological control
1. Apply the corrective foundation using fingertips or a small sponge, working gently from the centre of the face outwards. In the case of more marked cutaneous flaws, dab the foundation onto the area concerned, then spread out lightly
2. Blend down towards the neck, then out to the ears and up to the hairline to avoid creating demarcation lines.
3. Repeat application until desired coverage is achieved.