Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Colour - No 59 Oriental Black
SKU : OTCBIG59 EAN : 4987205905599
Bigen Oriental Black Permanent Hair Colour is ammonia free, and requires no hydrogen peroxide. It colours your hair without lifting (lightening) action, and with less damage than other ordinary hair colour products.
Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Colour - No 59 Oriental BlackNEW FORMULA
Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Colour is ideal for all grey or partially grey hair.
- No Ammonia
- No Hydrogen Peroxide
- Easy to use (simply mix with water)
- Very gentle to hair (low in pH)
- Long lasting, with beautiful and true-to-life colours
- No harsh odours
- Gives hair a smooth, rich and natural look
How do I select the right Bigen colour for me?
Always choose the Bigen colour that is closest to your own natural colour (or 1 to 2 shades lighter) for best results.
Is one bottle of powder enough to cover all my hair?
2.3 fl oz. of mixture is obtained when you mix a full bottle of powder with 5 measuring cups of water. This amount is good enough to cover from short hair to shoulder-length hair. You may need 2 bottles if you have long hair.
- Always complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- Wear plastic or rubber gloves.
- Cover shoulders with a towel or cape.
- Be sure hair is clean and free of styling product build-up.
- To prevent staining, apply cold cream around your ears, hairline and the nape of your neck.
- Pour desired amount of Bigen Powder into non-metallic bowl or cup.
- Add room-temperature tap water (do not use hot or boiling water) using the measuring tray included in the box and mix well with a brush (not included) to make a homogeneous paste.
- Quickly apply the mixture on dry hair. If you are partially gray haired, start application where the hair is most gray.
- Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
- Wait 15 to 30 minutes.
- Check color development several times by wiping a strand of your hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinse your hair.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
- Use a mild acid shampoo and conditioner to bring hair back to a natural weak-acid state.
- Conditioner for colour-treated or damaged hair is recommended.
p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Sulfate, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Trisodium HEDTA, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, m-Aminophenol Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Algin, Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract.
- Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reaction.
- Temporary "black henna" tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
- This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
- Not to be used on children under 3 years.
- Not to be used on peeling or irritated skin.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears and face.
- Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Keep the empty package for a few says in case you experience a reaction.
- Be aware that even if a sensitivity test has been carried out you may still experience an allergic reaction when you colour your hair. The sensitivity test is not a guarantee to avoid future allergic reactions.
- To reduce your risk ofollow these instructions:
- Do not colour your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary "black henna" tattoo in the past.
- If during colouring you experience any stinging or burning and/or rash, rinse immediately and discontinue use as this may be an indication of a more serious reaction. Do not colour your hair again before consulting a doctor or seeking medical advice.
- If during colouring you experience rapidly spreading skin rash, dizziness or faintness, shortness of breath and/or swelling to face/eyes, rinse immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Do not colour your hair if:
Next Working Day Delivery as standard for mainland UK orders
Free Click & Collect from Knights Pharmacies across England and Wales (Coming Soon)
NHS and Private Prescriptions delivered straight to your door