Care Epsom Salts 300g
Care Epsom Salts, are commonly used as bath salts as it is said to ease stress, flush out toxins, helps ease migraines and more. Epsom salts can also be used for treating aching muscles, sports injuries, or simply for relaxing, and taken orally can help relieve occasional constipation.
- For constipation (oral use): Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take 1 to 3 x 5ml teaspoons (5-15g) dissolved in 250ml of water, as required. Flavour with fruit juice if desired.
- For external use: Adults, the elderly and children: Dissolve one tablespoonful in a small cup of warm water and apply with lint or cotton wool to the affected skin
Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate 100%.
Do not use:
- If you are sensitive to magnesium sulphate heptahydrate.
- If suffering from a blocked intestine,kidney problems.
- When pregnant or breast feeding except on your doctor's advice.
- In children with tapeworm or threadwork.