Full Marks Solution Spray 150ml
SKU : OTCFULLSPRAY PIP-Code : 3464518 EAN : 5038483670194
Full Marks Solution Spray will kill head lice and eliminate their eggs. Unlike traditional head lice treatments which poison the lice, Full Marks Solution Spray has a physical action on the lice causing them to dehydrate (lose water) and die.
Browse our full range of:
Full Marks Solution SprayFull Marks Solution Spray will kill head lice and eradicate their eggs, when used according to the instructions. Unlike other head lice treatments which poison the lice, Full Marks Solution Spray causes the head lice to dehydrate (lose water) and die.
Dead lice and eggs can then be removed using the Full Marks Removal Comb provided. If a member of your family needs treatment with Full Marks Solution Spray you should use the Full Marks Detector Comb to check other members of your family for live lice and treat if necessary.
Cyclomethicone and Isopropyl Myristate.
To confirm a head lice infestation, use a Full Marks Detector Comb to see if there are any live, moving lice on the head. This can be done with the specially designed Full Marks Detector Comb. Weekly checks are recommended for ongoing prevention.
- Apply enough solution to cover the hair and scalp.
- Remove tangles from dry hair with a normal comb.
- Shake the bottle and spray close to the root to apply the solution to dry hair.
- The entirity of the scalp and hair needs to be fully coated with the solution.
- Massage the spray into the hair and leave on for 10 minutes.
- After the 10 minutes application time has elapsed, comb through the hair using the Full Marks Removal Comb provided to remove any dead head lice and any eggs.
- for best results, the hair should be divided into four quarters and each quarter should be combed separately.
- To comb: Take a small section of the hair from the quarter; place the teeth of the comb as close as you can to the scalp and comb downwards away from the head to the tips of the hair.
- Rinse the comb after each stroke to remove any hair and lice and wipe it on a tissue.
- Once an that area of hair is free from lice and eggs push it to one side until the quarter is completely clear.
- Use an ordinary, non-conditioning shampoo to wash out the solution once you have finished combing.
- Conditioner is not needed.
- The hair may need to be washed a couple of times to completely remove the solution.
Next Working Day Delivery as standard for mainland UK orders
Free delivery on orders over £50.00 to mainland UK
NHS and Private Prescriptions delivered straight to your door