Hedrin Once Spray Gel 100ml
Browse our full range of:
Hedrin Once Spray Gel 100ml's easy to use trigger helps direct the liquid gel onto the head and hair even in those hard to reach areas. Hedrin Spray Gel contains Penetrol, which helps the product to penetrate louse eggs in order to kill them, as well as physically smothering the lice, making it highly effective against head lice and eggs. The gel can be used as often as required without head lice developing resistance.
Suitable for adults and children aged 6 months and over.
Hedrin Spray Gel has been specially formulated with non-volatile ingredients.
If a member of the family has live head lice, other family members need to be checked and all other cases of live head lice which are discovered should be treated at the same time.
Before use, remove the coloured safety clip under the spray nozzle from the gel spray.
How to apply
- Cover shoulders with a towel.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Spray sufficient gel evenly over dry hair, holding the spray approximately 10cm from the hair, to ensure that the scalp and hair are fully covered and the hair is saturated.
- Avoid spraying into eyes and face and do not breathe the spray in.
- Spread the gel thoroughly and evenly from the roots to tips, using fingers or an ordinary comb.
- Leave on the hair for at least 1 hour.
- Wash the hair thoroughly with a nonconditioning shampoo, applying the shampoo directly to the hair without wetting it. Hedrin Spray Gel contains anti-foaming ingredients so the shampoo will not lather readily.
- Rinse with water and dry, there is no need to use conditioner.
- Repeat treatment after seven days.
When using Hedrin Spray Gel, flaking of the scalp, itching and slight irritation around the eyes may occur. Do not continue using Hedrin Spray Gel if a skin rash or other signs of allergy occur. Wash skin with soap and water and seek medical advice.
If you notice any of these or other side effects, stop using the product and talk to a doctor or pharmacist.