Nicorette Freshmint 2mg Sugar Free Nicotine Gum 105s
SKU : OTCNICFRE2105 PIP-Code : 3032364 EAN : 5010123717841
Nicorette Freshmint 2mg Sugar Free Nicotine Gum gives you flexible craving relief, whenever and wherever you feel the urge to smoke.
Nicorette Freshmint 2mg Sugar Free Nicotine Gum
Nicorette Freshmint 2mg Sugar Free Nicotine Gum helps you control your nicotine intake, whether you're quitting for good, cutting down slowly or at those times when you can't or don't want to smoke such as in pubs and restaurants or around children. It is a form of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) that quickly relieves the cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms you get when stopping smoking or reducing the number of cigarettes you smoke each day and works by releasing a controlled amount of nicotine that passes into your body through the lining of your mouth. The nicotine released from the gum is sufficient to relieve the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms and stop the craving to smoke, but not as much as a normal cigarette provides and gives you the nicotine "hit" without the toxins in cigarette smoke such as tar, lead, cyanide and ammonia that cause smoking related disease.
Nicorette Freshmint 2mg Sugar Free Nicotine Gum should be used by people who smoke up to 20 cigarettes a day, and those cutting down from the 4mg strength. If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day, start with the 4mg gum to control your cravings.
Nicorette Freshmint 2mg Sugar Free Nicotine Gum may also benefit smokers who want to quit by helping to control the weight gain that may be experienced when trying to stop smoking.
When used correctly, Nicorette Freshmint 2mg Sugar Free Nicotine Gum can significantly help your chances of stopping smoking successfully versus willpower alone. When making a quit attempt a behavioural support programme will increase your chances of success.
Nicorette 2mg Sugar Free Nicotine Gum is also available in Original, Freshfruit and Icy White flavours.
- Chew one 2mg gum as required to relieve cravings.
- Use only one piece of gum at a time.
- Do not use more than 15 gums per day.
- The frequency with which you use the gums will depend on how many cigarettes you smoked and how strong they were.
The method of chewing Nicorette Nicotine Gum is not the same as for ordinary chewing gum. Nicorette Nicotine Gum gum is chewed to release nicotine then rested so that nicotine can be taken in through the lining of the mouth. If Nicorette Nicotine Gum is chewed continuously, the nicotine is released too quickly and is swallowed. This may irritate your throat, upset your stomach or give you hiccups.
- Chew slowly until taste becomes strong.
- Rest between gum and cheek.
- Chew again when the taste has faded.
- Keep chewing like this for about half an hour.
- After this time the gum will have lost its strength and you should dispose of it carefully.
- Active Ingredient: Nicotine 2mg.
- Other Ingredients: Chewing gum base, xylitol, acesulfame potassium, sodium carbonate, peppermint oil, menthol, polacrilin, magnesium oxide, titanium dioxide E171 (white colour), talc, acacia, sodium bicarbonate and carnauba wax. The chewing gum base contains butylated hydroxytoluene (E321), an anti-oxidant.
- Nicorette Freshmint 2mg Sugar Free Nicotine Gum contains butylated hydroxy toluene (E321), an anti-oxidant, which may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis) or irritation to the eyes and mucous membranes.
- If you are a child under 12 years of age.
- If you have an allergy to nicotine or any of the other ingredients.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding - you may be able to use nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) to help you give up smoking but you should try to give up without it.
- If you are in hospital because of heart disease (including heart attack, disorders of heart rate or rhythm, or stroke). In other heart conditions not requiring you to be in hospital, using NRT is better than continuing to smoke.
- If you have a stomach ulcer, duodenal ulcer, inflammation of the stomach or inflammation of the oesophagus (passage between the mouth and stomach).
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
- If you have an overactive thyroid gland or have a phaeochromocytoma (a tumour of the adrenal gland that can affect blood pressure) - your doctor will have told you this.
- If you have diabetes - monitor your blood sugar levels more often when starting to use Nicorette Freshmint 2mg Sugar Free Nicotine Gum as you may find your insulin or medication requirements alter.
- If you are taking other medicines such as theophylline, clozapine or ropinirole. Stopping smoking or cutting down may require the dose of these medicines to be adjusted.
Next Working Day Delivery as standard for mainland UK orders
Free Click & Collect from Knights Pharmacies across England and Wales (Coming Soon)
NHS and Private Prescriptions delivered straight to your door