Nicotinell TTS20 14mg Patches (Step 2) - 7 Days
SKU : OTCNICTTS20 PIP-Code : 909374 EAN : 5012131570104
Nicotinell Patch is an aid to combat the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking. The patch is designed to supply your body with decreasing amounts of nicotine as you go from Step 1, to Step 2, to Step 3, helping you become smoke free.
Special Price £11.70 Regular Price £14.74
Nicotinell TTS20 14mg Patches (Step 2)
24 Hour Craving Control
Nicotinell Patch is an aid to combat the withdrawal symptoms caused by giving up smoking. The patch is designed to supply your body with decreasing amounts of nicotine as you go from Step 1, to Step 2, to Step 3, helping you become smoke free. Nicotinell patch contains nicotine. Stop smoking aid. Always read the label. Requires willpower.
Which patch do I need?
- If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day, use Step 1 Nicotinell TTS 30 (21mg/24hour) patches.
- If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day or you have completed Step 1, use Nicotinell TTS 20 (14mg/24 hour) patches.
- If you have completed Step 2, use Step 3 Nicotinell TTS 10 (7mg/24 hour) patches.
- Do not start the patch programme at Step 3.
- For adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
- Read the instructions that are in the pack.
- Apply one patch every 24 hours to a clean, dry hairless area of skin. After 24 hours, use a new patch.
- You must not smoke whilst using these patches.
- The patches are designed to be used continuously for 3 months but not beyond. If you still need help controlling your cravings at the end of the 12 week treatment period speak to a doctor, nurse or pharmacist for further advice.
- Do not use if you are a non-smoker or occasional smoker, you have a skin disease, or you are allergic to any of the components of the patch.
- Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these patches if you are under 12 years of age, in hospital with a serious heart disease, pregnant or breast feeding or under a doctors care or taking prescribed medication. See leaflet in the pack for full information.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- For external use only.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Next Working Day Delivery as standard for mainland UK orders
Free Click & Collect from Knights Pharmacies across England and Wales (Coming Soon)
NHS and Private Prescriptions delivered straight to your door