NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges 60s
SKU : OTCNIQMIN3 PIP-Code : 3471489 EAN : 5000347029523
NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges help you to stop smoking, whether you want to stop straightaway or reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke, perhaps before stopping completely.
Browse our full range of:
NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges
NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges help you to stop smoking, whether you want to stop straightaway or reduce the number of cigarettes you smoke, perhaps before stopping completely. It works by replacing some of the nicotine you get from cigarettes (the addictive substance) without the more harmful substances you get from cigarette smoke such as tar, carbon dioxide and other toxins. This is known as Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT).
NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges reduces your cravings for cigarettes and helps you resist the urge to smoke, as well as relieving some of the unpleasant symptoms that smokers have when they try to give up, such as feeling ill or irritable.
NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges can also be used in situations where you are unable or unwilling to smoke, such as on aeroplanes or around children.
NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges should be used by those who smoke up to 20 cigarettes a day. If you smoke more than 20 cigarettes a day then start with NiQuitin Minis Mint 4mg Lozenges
NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges are supplied in a handy pocket-sized dispenser for fast craving relief wherever and whenever you need it.
Your chances of stopping smoking will be greatly improved if you also take part in a support programme.
Adults and young people aged 12 years and over:
- Put one lozenge in your mouth and periodically move it from one side of your mouth to the other, until it is completely dissolved (around 10 minutes).
- Do not chew the lozenge or swallow whole.
- Do not use more than 15 lozenges a day.
- Active Ingredient: Nicotine 1.5mg (as Nicotine Resinate).
- Othe Ingredients: Mannitol (E 421), Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Bicarbonate (E501), Calcium Polycarbophil, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous (E500), Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Taste Masking Flavour, Peppermint Flavour, Menthol Flavour and Magnesium Stearate (E97
Do not use NiQuitin Minis Mint 1.5mg Lozenges:
- If you are a child under 12 years of age.
- If you are a non-smoker.
- If you have an allergy to nicotine or any of the other ingredients.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding - you may be able to use nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) to help you give up smoking but you should try to give up without it.
- If you are in hospital because of heart disease (including heart attack, disorders of heart rate or rhythm, or stroke). Try to quit smoking without NRT unless your doctor has told you to use it. Once you are discharged from hospital, you can use NRT as normal.
- If you have diabetes. When you start using NRT you need to monitor your blood sugar levels more often than usual, because your dose of medication for diabetes may need to be adjusted.
- If you have serious liver or kidney problems because you may be more likely to get side-effects.
- If you have an uncontrolled overactive thyroid gland or an adrenal gland tumour (phaeochromocytoma) because nicotine may make your symptoms worse.
- If you stomach or duodenal ulcer, inflammation of the stomach or inflammation of the oesophagus (the passage between the mouth and stomach) because swallowing nicotine may make your symptoms worse and may also cause mouth ulcers. You may want to consider a non-oral form of NRT such as patches.
- If you have had allergic reactions that involve swelling of the lips, face and throat (angioedema) or itchy skin rash (urticaria) as using NRT can sometimes trigger this type of reaction.
- If you have ever experienced seizures (fits).
- If you are taking other medicines as stopping smoking may alter the effects of other medicines you are taking.
Always read the product information. Click on the link below to view the Patient Information Leaflet. Requires Adobe Reader – if you cannot open the file, pleaseclick here to download.
Patient Information Leaflet
Next Working Day Delivery as standard for mainland UK orders
Free delivery on orders over £50.00 to mainland UK
NHS and Private Prescriptions delivered straight to your door