SKU : OTCORA200ML PIP-Code : 203133 EAN : 5010123727864
Oraldene Icemint is a mouthwash that contains hexetidine, an antibacterial and antifungal and is used to help treat throat and mouth infections, including mouth ulcers, thrush, gingivitis, bad breath and sore throats.
Browse our full range of:
Oraldene is a mouthwash that contains hexetidine, an antibacterial and antifungal and is used to help treat throat and mouth infections, including:
Oraldene can also be used before and after dental surgery to help prevent infections.
- Mouth ulcers.
- Sore or bleeding gums (called gingivitis).
- Bad breath (halitosis)
- Sore throats.
- Adults and children aged 6 years and over: Rinse the mouth or gargle for 30 seconds with at least 15ml (approx. 1 tablespoonful) undiluted Oraldene Icemint two to three times a day or as otherwise directed.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
- Active Ingredient: Hexetidine 0.1 g/100ml
- Other Ingredients: Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Saccharin Sodium, Levomenthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Ethanol 96%, Azorubin (E122), Sodium Calcium Edetate, Sodium Hydroxide (E524), and Purified Water.
- Ethanol (96%) may cause irritation or dry skin if frequently applied to the skin.
- Azorubin (E122) can cause allergic reactions including asthma. Reactions are more common in people who are allergic to aspirin.
- Contains sodium: 0.016 g/100 ml.
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to Oraldene Icemint or any of its ingredients.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Always read the product information. Click on the link below to view the Patient Information Leaflet. Requires Adobe Reader – if you cannot open the file, pleaseclick here to download.
Patient Information Leaflet
Next Working Day Delivery as standard for mainland UK orders
Free Click & Collect from Knights Pharmacies across England and Wales (Coming Soon)
NHS and Private Prescriptions delivered straight to your door