SKU : OTCORA200ML PIP-Code : 4053393 EAN : 5010123727864
Oraldene Icemint is a mouthwash that contains hexetidine, an antibacterial and antifungal and is used to help treat throat and mouth infections, including mouth ulcers, thrush, gingivitis, bad breath and sore throats.
View delivery information
£3.90 £0.02 per ml
This medicine can only be sold under the supervision of a Pharmacist, therefore you will need to answer a few short questions so our Pharmacist can ensure this product is suitable for you.
This product is limited to 3 per customer
Browse our full range of:
Oraldene is a mouthwash that contains hexetidine, an antibacterial and antifungal and is used to help treat throat and mouth infections, including:
Oraldene can also be used before and after dental surgery to help prevent infections.
- Mouth ulcers.
- Sore or bleeding gums (called gingivitis).
- Bad breath (halitosis)
- Sore throats.
- Adults and children aged 6 years and over: Rinse the mouth or gargle for 30 seconds with at least 15ml (approx. 1 tablespoonful) undiluted Oraldene Icemint two to three times a day or as otherwise directed.
- Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
- Active Ingredient: Hexetidine 0.1 g/100ml
- Other Ingredients: Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Saccharin Sodium, Levomenthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Ethanol 96%, Azorubin (E122), Sodium Calcium Edetate, Sodium Hydroxide (E524), and Purified Water.
- Ethanol (96%) may cause irritation or dry skin if frequently applied to the skin.
- Azorubin (E122) can cause allergic reactions including asthma. Reactions are more common in people who are allergic to aspirin.
- Contains sodium: 0.016 g/100 ml.
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to Oraldene Icemint or any of its ingredients.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Next Working Day Delivery as standard for mainland UK orders
Free delivery on orders over £50.00 to mainland UK
NHS and Private Prescriptions delivered straight to your door