Otex Express Combi Pack
SKU : OTCOTEXCOMB PIP-Code : 3453305 EAN : 5016379299100
Otex Express Combi Pack softens hardened ear wax and gently liberates oxygen to help it disperse and leave the ear.
View delivery information
This medicine can only be sold under the supervision of a Pharmacist, therefore you will need to answer a few short questions so our Pharmacist can ensure this product is suitable for you.
This product is limited to 2 per customer
Browse our full range of:
Otex Express Combi Pack 10ml
Otex Express Combi Pack softens hardened ear wax and gently liberates oxygen to help it disperse and leave the ear. A bulb syringe is also included to gently cleanse the ear after treatment.
Urea Hydrogen Peroxide, 8-Hydroxyquinoline, Glycerol. Bulb syringe made from medical grade PVC.
For adults, the elderly and children 12 years and over: Use the Otex ear drops to disperse ear wax as follows.
- Tilt head, and gently squeeze up to five drops into the ear.
- Leave for a few minutes and then wipe surplus with tissue.
- Wash hands after use.
- Repeat once or twice daily, if necessary, for approximately 3-4 days while symptoms clear.
- Fill bulb syringe with warm water.
- Gently position the nozzle of the bulb syringe into the opening of the ear canal but no further.
- Cleanse the ear canal by gently squeezing the bulb, allowing the rinse water to run out of the ear into the wash basin.
- Do not use Otex if your ear drum is (or has been) damaged
- Do not use Otex if you suffer from dizziness, or if there is any other ear disorder (such as pain, discharge, inflammation, infection or tinnitus).
- Do not use Otex after ill-advised mechanical efforts to dislodge wax using fingernails, cotton buds or similar implements, as such efforts can cause the ear's delicate inner lining to become damaged, inflamed or infected, whereupon the use of ear drops can be painful. For similar reasons, it is inadvisable to use Otex within 2-3 days of syringing.
- Do not use Otex if anything else has been used in the ear
- Do not use Otex if you have a history of ear problems, unless under close medical supervision.
Next Working Day Delivery as standard for mainland UK orders
Free delivery on orders over £50.00 to mainland UK
NHS and Private Prescriptions delivered straight to your door