Paracetamol 500mg Tablets 16s
SKU : GPARA50016C
Paracetamol 500mg Tablets relieve mild to moderate pain including neuralgia, migraine, headache, toothache, sore throat, feverishness, period pain and aches and pains such as muscle pain and backache.
Browse our full range of:
Paracetamol 500mg Tablets
Paracetamol 500mg Tablets are an analgesic for the relief of mild to moderate pain including neuralgia, migraine, headache, toothache, sore throat, feverishness, period pain and aches and pains such as muscle pain and backache.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1-2 tablets every 4 hours as required, up to a maximum of 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Take ½ to one tablet every 4 hours as required, up to a maximum of 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Active Ingredient: Paracetamol 500mg.
- Other Ingredients: Dependent on brand.
- Not for children under 6 years of age.
- Do not take with alcohol.
- Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- You are sensitive to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You you are taking medicines such as metoclopramide, domperidone, cholestyramine, chloramphenicol or anti-coagulants including warfarin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- You have liver or kidney problems, circulation disorders, deficiency of the glucose-6-phosphate dehygrogenase enzyme or you regularly drink large amounts of alcohol.
Next Working Day Delivery as standard for mainland UK orders
Free Click & Collect from Knights Pharmacies across England and Wales (Coming Soon)
NHS and Private Prescriptions delivered straight to your door