Tentrini Multi Fibre 500ml Pack
Browse our full range of:
Tentrini Multi Fibre
Tentrini Multi Fibre is a nutritionally complete tube feed for the dietary management of disease related malnutrition in children aged 7-12 years or 21-45 kg in body weight. Tentrini Multi Fibre is suitable as a sole source of nutrition.
Tentrini Multi Fibre provides 1 kcal/ml and is enriched with 1.1g/100ml of Multi Fibre, providing 50% soluble and 50% insoluble fibre.
Tentrini Multi Fibre is gluten and lactose free.
- Shake well before opening immediately prior to use at room temperature.
- Maximum hanging time 24 hours.
- Glass bottles can be attached directly to a Flocare Universal Giving Set. Clean bottle top and bottle opener with an alcohol swab before opening. Alternatively, feed can be decanted into a sterile reservoir, taking care to handle aseptically at all times.
- Flexible Packs can be attached directly to a Flocare Pack giving set.
- Not for intravenous use.
- Not suitable for infants under 1 year of age.
- Use with caution in children aged 1-6 years (8-20 kg body weight).
- Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia, or patients requiring a fibre free diet.
- If a child at the lower end of the range for age and weight is prescribed only a small volume of feed, it may be necessary to give an additional vitamin/trace element supplement to achieve requirements for micronutrients.
- For use under medical supervision.