Ultrabase Cream is a dermatological emollient cream which moisturises, soothes and softens the skin, helping to protect against dry and irritated skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Ultrabase Cream is a dermatological emollient cream which moisturises, soothes and softens the skin, helping to protect against dry and irritated skin conditions. It can be used to reduce the redness and itchiness of skin problems, especially those typically associated with eczema and psoriasis.
Ultrabase Cream has a pleasant, non-clinical scent, making it popular with people who want to be able to enjoy their emollient, and is now SLS, paraben, lanolin and colour free.
Ultrabase Cream is available in a 100ml tube and 500ml pump dispenser.
For external use only. Always wash and dry hands before use.
Smooth the cream gently into the skin, following the direction of hair growth, as often as it is needed.
Children under 1 year should be treated under medical supervision.
Purified water, White soft paraffin, Liquid paraffin, Stearyl alcohol, Polyoxyl 40 stearate, 2-phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Benzoic acid, Disodium edetate, Dehydroacetic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Citrus rose perfume oil.
- Fire hazard - do not smoke or go near naked flames; clothing and bedding with this product dried on them can catch fire easily.
- Do not use Ultrabase Cream if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients.
- If your skin is badly cracked, infected or bleeding, speak to your pharmacist before use.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Using Ultrabase Cream during pregnancy or breastfeeding is unlikely to have and adverse effects, however if you are unsure talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you use more Ultrabase Cream than you should or accidentally swallow the cream, it is unlikely to be dangerous but contact your doctor or pharmacist with the product details.
- Stearyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions, e.g. inflammation of the skin (contact dermatitis).
- Benzoic acid may cause an allergic reaction (possibly delayed).