Valupak Glucosamine & Chondroitin Jointcare 500/400mg 30s
Browse our full range of:
Valupak Glucosamine & Chondroitin Capsules
Chondroitin is a naturally occurring substance found in the joints, where it helps attract fluids and nutrients into the cartilage. Glucosamine Sulphate is a substance formed from amino acids and sugars that occur naturally in the joints and muscles where it plays a role in the mobility and smooth working of the connective tissues. Taken together in this single supplement, these two nutrients combine to provide comprehensive nutritional support to the joints and connective tissues.
Especially popular with mature and elderly people, this supplement can help safeguard levels of these important nutrients in the diet.
Valupak Glucosamine & Chondroitin Capsules are not suitable for vegetarians.
Glucosamine Sulphate 2Kcl, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Chondroitin Sulphate (90%), Silica, Magnesium Stearate
Adults and children over 12 years: Take up to 3 tablets per day before or with food.
|Each tablet provides:||% NRV|
|Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
- If pregnant or planning a pregnancy seek medical advice before taking supplements.
- Glucosamine Sulphate is a derivative of shell fish and may cause allergic reaction.
- Do not take if blister is broken.