Browse our full range of:
Zeroderm Ointment is a rich emollient that moisturises and softens dry skin in eczema, dry cases of psoriasis and other dry skin conditions. The convenient 3-in-1 formula is a complete emollient therapy that can be used as a leave-on moisturiser, a soothing bath treatment and as a moisturising soap substitute.
Zeroderm Ointment is free from preservatives, colours, fragrances and SLS and is suitable for all ages.
- As an Emollient: Apply to the affected area as often as required. Smooth gently into the skin, following the direction of the hair growth.
- As a Bath Additive: Melt about 4g in hot water in a suitable container then add to the bath.
- As a Soap Substitute: Take a small amount of the ointment and lather it under warm water and use as required when washing or in the shower. Pat skin dry.
Liquid Paraffin 40%, White Soft Paraffin 30%, Cetearyl Alcohol and Polysorbate 60.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Talk to your doctor before use if the skin is broken, badly cracked, infected or bleeding.
- Using during pregnancy and breastfeeding is unlikely to have any ill effects when used as directed. If unsure talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Baths and showers may become slippery when used.
- If this product comes into contact with dressings and clothes, the fabric can be more easily ignited with a naked flame. You should keep away from fire when using this product.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- For external use only.