Chewy Vites Kids Multi Vitamin Advance 30s
Browse our full range of:
Chewy Vites Kids Multi Vitamin Advance Fruity Jelly Bears contains 11 essential vitamins and minerals to help promote general good health, including:
- Vitamin A, D, B6, B12 and C: These contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Iodine: This contributes to the normal growth of children.
- Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, B12 and B6: These all contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Chewy Vites Kids Multi Vitamin Advance Fruity Jelly Bears are made with natural fruit pectin and are suitable for vegetarians. They are free from gelatine, preservatives, artifical colours, yeast, wheat, gluten and eggs.
Sucrose, Glucose Syrup, Water, Vitamins [Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Vitamin
E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (D- Pantothenate
calcium), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Folic acid
(Pteroylmonoglutamic acid), D-Biotin, Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)]
And Mineral : Iodine (Potassium Iodide), Fruit juice concentrate, Gelling agent: Citrus Pectin,
Acidity regulator: Citric acid & Sodium Citrate, Flavourings (0.18%), Colour: Anthocyanins,
Anti-caking agent (Carnauba wax), Coconut Oil.
|Per Bear||% EC RDA||
% EC DRV
% EC RDA
Age 4 +
EC RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance
EC DRV: EC Dietary Reference Value
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Chewy Vites Kids Multi Vitamin Advance should not be consumed on an empty stomach, best to be taken with a meal.
- This product contains Vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or pre-natal clinic.
- Children on medication must consult a doctor before use.
- For use by children only under adult supervision.
- Instruct child to chew each bear carefully and thoroughly.
- Store in a cool dry place below 25° C.
- Keep bottle tightly closed, out of reach of children.