Compeed Blister Plaster Medium
SKU : OTCCOMLBL2 PIP-Code : 153510 EAN : 5708932006910
Compeed Blister Plaster Medium protects and cushions feet from rubbing to relieve blister pain instantly, as well as repelling water, dirt and germs to prevent infection.
Special Price £4.09 Regular Price £5.49
Compeed Blister Plaster Small (6 Plasters)
Compeed Blister Plaster Medium acts like a second skin when shoes rub to help prevent blisters from forming. Compeed Blister Plaster Medium protects and cushions feet from rubbing to relieve blister pain instantly, as well as repelling water, dirt and germs to prevent infection. Compeed Blister Plaster Medium also stay firmly in place for several days allowing your skin to rapidly repair itself. Use at the first signs of rubbing to prevent blisters and on existing blisters to relieve pain and accelerate healing.
- Clean and dry skin before use.
- Do not apply on infected wounds.
- For optimal adhesion, ensure blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Place the plaster directly over the blister, taking care not to touch the adhesive, and ensuring edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave Compeed Blister Small in place until it falls off naturally.
- To remove Compeed Blister Small, slowly stretch the plaster along the skin.
- For best results, use Compeed Blister Small until skin is completely healed.
- Diabetics: Consult your doctor before use.
- Never cut Compeed Blister Medium.
- Any adhesive left in tights, socks or shoes is easily removed with white spirit.
Next Working Day Delivery as standard for mainland UK orders
Free Click & Collect from Knights Pharmacies across England and Wales (Coming Soon)
NHS and Private Prescriptions delivered straight to your door